|2018-02-07||Advancement of Chinese New Year Holidays
In view of the latest development of seasonal influenza and to minimize the spread of influenza within schools, the Education Bureau announced that the Chinese New Year Holiday for all kindergartens, kindergarten cum child care centres, primary schools and special schools (excluding Schools for Social Development with secondary section only) would be advanced to start from 8 February. The arrangements of our school are as follows:
- The Chinese New Year Holiday for our school is from 8 February (Thursday) to 25 February (Sunday). Lunar New Year Holiday is also included in the period mentioned.
- To meet practical needs during the non-scheduled school holidays, we will arrange an adequate staff to handle school affairs and answer parents' enquiries, and clean and disinfect the school premises. If necessary, the school premises will remain open to take care of those students who would be unattended at home and have to return to school. If parents are unable to arrange their relatives or friends to take care of their children, please contact our teacher Ms Kwok (Tel. No.: 2450 2270) for the arrangement of sending their children back to school.
- During the holidays, parents should note the following measures to prevent your children from being infected as far as possible:
- To maintain good personal hygiene and cover nose and mouth while sneezing or coughing and wash hands thoroughly afterwards;
- To maintain good indoor ventilation;
- To build up good body immunity by maintaining a balanced diet, exercising regularly and taking adequate rest; and
- To avoid going to crowded or poorly ventilated public places.
- The original scheduled students' / parents' activities during this period will be cancelled.
- During the holidays, we will provide appropriate learning support to students for them to make good use of time.
- If you have any enquiries, please contact Ms Kwok (Tel: 2450 2270).