2021-06-08Suspension of face-to-face classes at Primary 2 due to outbreak of upper respiratory infections
In view of the fact that more than three students in Class 2C developed symptoms of upper respiratory tract infection in a short period of time, the school has reported it to the Center for Health Protection in accordance with the guidelines. This afternoon, we are notified by the Center for Health Protection that all P.2 face-to-face classes have to be suspended for five days until all P.2 students and staff have completed the COVID-19 testing.
Parents should pay attention to the following:
1. Parents of P.2 students need to arrange COVID-19 testing (for details of the test, please refer to the school notice 111), and after obtaining the test result, please send the SMS screenshot of the test result to the class teacher via Whatsapp. Students must submit the test result before coming back to the school.
2. The Mathematics and General Studies Examinations for P.2 students will be postponed to June 18 (Friday).
3. Zoom lessons will not be arranged for these three days (June 9 to June 11). Students are recommended to do revision at home.
4. Face-to-face classes will be resumed on June 15 (Tuesday).
2020-12-22Further suspension of face-to-face classes for all schools
Due to the latest situation of the COVID-19 epidemic, the Government announced on December 21 that face-to-face classes and all school activities of all kindergartens, as well as primary and secondary schools, will be further suspended until January 10, 2021. During the suspension of face-to-face classes (Starting from January 4, 2021), classes will be conducted online via Zoom lessons according to the routine teaching timetable (8:05 a.m.-12:50 p.m.).
2020-11-24Registration for Primary One Admission (POA) 21/22
Registration dates: 25th – 26th November 2020
Time: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Place: School Office
1. POA application form (the yellow one, parents' copy)
2. Birth Certificate
*** Please note that if a successful applicant fails to turn up for registration during the specified period without prior notice to the school, the place offered is considered to have been forfeited.
For enquiries, please contact Mr Mok at 2450 2270.
2020-11-23SCHOOL PLACES ALLOCATION – PRIMARY ONE 21/22 (LIST OF SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS)