- Develop an ability to use digital symbols and other mathematical objects.
- Develop skills to think critically, creatively, conceptually, and reason mathematically while exploring problems. Students will apply mathematics to identify construct and and solve problems in everyday life. They will apply their math skills to mathematics and other subject areas.
- Develop an ability to communicate with others and express their opinions clearly and logically in a mathematical language.
- Develop a sense of numbers, space, symbols and measurement. Students will appreciate structure.
- Take a positive attitude towards mathematics learning and the ability to appreciate mathematics from an aesthetic and cultural perspective.